SPORTING AND FITNESS FACILITIES
We have top-class sporting facilities at the College, including a large gymnasium, health and fitness training facility, over 12ha of training and playing fields, an all- weather floodlit multi-sports area, 25m outdoor swimming pool and 2.4km fitness course.
The College also has access to the nearby Hawke's Bay Regional Sports Park which has a world-class athletics track, designated sports fields and a hockey stadium with Tier 1 standard hockey turf.
Full list of sporting facilities are as follows:
- Large gymnasium
- Pakowhai Field (#1 rugby field)
- Multi-sports area (full hockey pitch, 5 tennis courts)
- Ranui Sports Fields (cricket, football and rugby)
- The Farne (cricket, softball, football and rugby)
- Lyndhurst Road (1st XI cricket, 1st XI football)
- 'The Rector's Run' exercise stations (The Farne)
- 25m swimming pool
- Colgan health and fitness training facility
All sporting facilities are available for hire during school holidays, subject to availability. Click Here to see this year's Term Dates